The best holidays I have ever had.

It's hard for me to make a choise about this, because I think the most amazing place I've ever been to is Machu Picchu, however, the best holidays I've ever had were in the IV Region of Chile.
I went to La Serena with my mom and my sister, we only stayed a week in there, but we really took advantage of the time. I think it was in 2016, in the winter season, but in there the weather was really sunny, which I think is one of the reasons why I liked this trip so much (I consider myslf a veranista because winter makes me sad). 
During those days, we went to the beach and saw the well-known lighthouse and the Japanese garden. Also, we went to the Elqui Valley, which is a place I really like and I have a special affection for. Also, we were to que Coquimbo mosque, in there I learned a lot about the muslim culture and religion.
I'm not really sure why i enjoyed this holidays so much, but I felt really happy in there sharing with my family, knowing those places and learning about different things, maybe it's what the Elqui Valley transmits to me, or maybe it's the fact that it was the first time I vacationed doing so many things, but it's a memory I keep with much affection.

this is a picture of the Elqui Valley:)
this is a picture of the Elqui Valley:)

Comentarios

  1. I've never had the pleasure to visit La Serena, it's sound like a really noce place to go, I hope I get the chance to get to knoiw it some day

    ResponderEliminar
  2. What a beautiful holiday!! I also visited La Serena and went to the mosque but it was closed :( so
    I could only see her outside :(

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Costa Rica, a tropical paradise.